Friday, May 23, 2008

WDW Day 6 Disney Studios

 

I am finally getting around to blogging again. Sorry to the two of you that read this! We went into an attraction that talks about animation and shows kids how to draw a character. It was so entertaining and interesting. When we were exiting out came Sorceror Mickey. Evan got so excited he crawled right to Mickey. Mickey got on the floor and played with Evan. In a future blog I will show the excitement on Evans face. Classic!!

 

We got to eat in a place called Prime Time Cafe. It turned out to be one of my favorites. It is set up like a kitchen from the 1950's and "Mom" is your waitress. She began to inform us that we are to have clean hands at the table and no elbow's allowed. I eventually got lazy and had my elbow on the table and got "caught". I was forced to set the table for everyone else. I ordered pot roast and mashed potatoes and it was the best meal I had the whole vacation (and I had a lot of good ones).

 

My mother in law Dona did not eat all of her potatoes so she hid them in her napkin. When dessert was served Dona had what looked like a huge pile of whipped cream and sprinkles but was really Dona's mashed potatoes covered with the cream and sprinkles. It was so funny to have Dona think she was being sneaky only to have "Mom" serve the last laugh!!!

 

We had a contest during dinner where we had to think of twelve Disney movies that had only one word in the title ie: Dumbo. As expected my side of the table kicked their trash, so "Mom" hung our homework on the fridge as we departed. We make Mom so proud.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: