Monday, July 7, 2008

Posting by Proxy

Quite a while ago I tagged a few people to answer 8 questions about themselves. Dad responded but he did it as a comment. I am sure my extended family would like to read it but are not blog savvy as to find it. So hear goes... I am supposed to tag 5 people at the end of this. Instructions:
1. Post the rules
2. Answer all the questions about yourself
3. After you are done posting tag 5 people

1.What were you doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago I had moved up here to Alaska and was waiting for my family to join me. I was living in the Marine View apartments, where we had a great view of all the marine traffic up and down the Narrows. Julie was the first to come up here and join me and we went Orca whale observing out in the Narrows and had a pod of Orcas pass right under our boat -- with Julie sitting out on the bow.

2. 5 things on your to do list today? Finish the hospital budget; have family home evening with someone other than just Jeanne and me (Jessica arrived yesterday); finish the King Salmon we were given yesterday, but it was way too big to eat in one sitting; plant some more spring flowers; enter something in this blog.

3. 5 snacks I enjoy? Jeanne's chocolate-chip cookies, pickled hearing on crackers, summer sausage on Ritz crackers, Fritos and Coke, V-8 juice (how did that get in there?).
4. What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire? Set up an endowment that would help this poor, financially strapped hospital; buy Jeanne a new car; retire and learn how to fly fish.
5. 3 Bad habits? Writing in "blogs" when I should be working; falling asleep in sacrament meeting; being too critical of others.
6. 5 places I've lived? Layton, Utah; Logan, Utah; Heidelberg, Germany; Indianapolis Indiana; Des Moines, Iowa.
7. 5 jobs I've had? 1. meat cutter at Smith's Grocery; 2. laid railroad track at Free Port; 3. painted girls dormitories at Utah State University; 4. painted dairy barns in Logan; 5. worked in the computer lab at Northwestern University.
8. 5 things that people don't know about me? Secret #1, Secret #2, Secret #3, Secret #4, Secret #5.

I tag.... Jeanne, Justin, Jenny Bringhurst, Spencer, Justine

Posted by Picasa

No comments: