I guess this means that I'm supposed to answer these questions now. I'm sorry in advance for that the lack of interesting things to report.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Ten years ago I was in college at Ricks and was just about to meet the person I would marry and spend forever with.
2. 5 things on your to do list today? Take Justin to the airport, nap:), church, email some reminders to Primary teachers, and make a countdown calendar for Alice. Justin will be gone for two weeks and Alice wants to cross off each day until he comes home.
3. 5 snacks I enjoy? Swiss cheese on Wheat-Thins, almonds, peanut butter on apples, anything salty, and my Dad's baklava.
4. What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire? First, I would pick my self up off the floor. I would buy our perfect house for our little family. Then save the rest for gas money.
5. 3 bad habits? I watch way too much tv. I don't clean the dryer vent each time I dry a load...or even ever five loads. It's drives Justin crazy. I buy way too many hand bags, I love them.
6. 5 places I've lived? Littleton, Colorado; Thousand Oaks, California; Delafield, Wisconsin; Plano, Texas; Woodbridge, Virginia
7. 5 jobs I had? My first job was in fast food, Arby's. I was also an elf that took pictures of kids sitting on Santa's lap during Christmas time at the mall. I was a delivery girl for a dental lab. During college I was a Resident Manager for a company that supported mentally handicapped folks living on their own. And now I'm a mom.
8. 5 things people don't know about me? I'm not sure I can think of much here, but I scrape the barrel. I danced ballet when I was a child. In my gymnastics class when I was young, I held the push-up record for a very short time. 68! Now I can't even pump one out, it's sad, I know. I hate to pay full price for anything. My heaven is a great thrift store. I've never cooked a turkey. I've never traveled out of the country...unlike little miss Jessica over there. Humph!
I tag...Breanna, Mary, Jeff, Naoki, and Wendell.