Summertime can have so much craziness with five kids and very little in my gas tank. I started thinking about my summer must haves that have made me happy.
1. Camera in my purse. I don't know how many years, and how many moments have passed. I love the security that "I can" if I want to.
2. Shane's scooter. A lot more fun than I thought and great bribery for the kids. Also I can send Shane on errands normally he would be annoyed by, but not with Lil' Red. Just have to make sure it will fit under his seat.
3. SYTYCD. Are you are a lover of Chelsey, Joshua, Will, Courtney, Comfort, Twitch, Mark, or what's her name that almost didn't make the show? Either way it is great entertainment that I look forward to each week.
4. My pool. Glory, Glory Halleluyia! I love that my kids play outside. After how many years of "It's too hot", "There's nothing to do", "I'm bored". Yippee!!
5. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. 30 minutes of heaven for me! Evan will sit captivated for the entire show and clap and be so pleased, and think that I am the best Mom in the world. How things will change.
6. Soon to be Olympics!! I am so excited for them to start. I am a complete couch potato and feel noooo guilt.
7. My Book of Mormon reading challenge. What a better person I have become and been able to be more disciplined. Thank you Jill.
There you have it! I am sur there are more but I have jam to finish. What are your summer must haves?