Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Jedediah Smith

We had so much fun on our camping trip to Jedediah. It is fun to camp, but it is really fun with other people. We tagged along with the Pedersen's, Whitney's and Shumway's. All the kids had someone to play with and the adult's did too. Highlights were hiking through the Redwoods, kids cliff jumping into the river, Evan's natural playpens (a rock one in the river, and a sand pit at the beach), setting up the Pedersen's ultra-lame canopy in the pouring rain, speedo boy or man or boy?, and who isn't saying bazooka, zooka bubblegum in their sleep? I wish I had more pics but my camera was never handy. Lots of laughing, playing, sand and smore's to be had! Thanks for the invite...we're ON for next year!!

We successfully pooped them out! Now if I could just get all my laundry done!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One our our most favorite weekends as a family! You did say something about a Speedo, but you left out Shane's name! Dare, too bad the camera wasn't working!!! LOL

Rah-amen said...

what a fun trip! those are priceless memories for their future.

Aaron and Carrie Warnick said...

oh Jacque It looks like you had so much fun. I am sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye. It was so quick. Aaron decided and three days later we were on the road to Utah. I am going to miss so much especially the friendships that we have made. I will miss you guys a lot but hopefully we can stay in touch. Tell Lindsey that I have enjoyed watching her grow up and I will miss cutting her hair and watching her grow into the cutest girl ever. I am sure you will find someone new and whenever I am in town I will try to swing by to say hello! miss ya!

Sunni said...

Looks like a great time! Darling picture of Evan in the water!