Wanted to let you know you are loved by many on this special day. One of my favorite memories is when I was really mad at him. He used to really frustrate me with his stubborn ways. Well on this occasion I punched him I was so mad. Realizing what I just did I took off running. I knew he couldn't beat the crap out of me if he couldn't catch me. I ran outside, across the lawn, over the rock driveway(barefoot), hopped the fence to the back pasture, ran all over the pasture(still barefoot), hopped the fence again, back to the lawn and collapsed. I was laying on my back and Justin was on top of me. Neither one of us could do anything we were huffing and puffing so hard. Finally we burst into laughter and stood up. After we finished laughing he shoved me and walked off. I realized I just had the luckiest day of my life because he could have (and would have), given me so much more.
I have always:
1. Loved your laugh
2. Loved the stories you tell of our childhood (Jaime Hudson demonstrating Juliet backing up into our car..classic)
3. Hated how photogenic you always were (never went through the awkward years)
4. Admired the Dad you have become
5. Been proud of your post high school grades
6. Been grateful you married Jenny
Happy Birthday Bubba! Wish you weren't so far away.