Friday, September 25, 2009

L.J.'s Baptism

If you ask her, this day took forever to come. If you ask me she still seems three. It comes as no surprise to my kids that I hate that they are growing up. Anytime anyone asks Halley about kindergarten and being such a big girl she says "Quiet!, We can't talk about it in front of my Mom, it makes her sad". What I am grateful for is the choices my kids are making as they do grow older.


Lindsay was baptized along with three of her classmates; Leilani, Emma, and Dallin who they are watching get baptized now.


Look how they are beaming. That is what it looks like when a child enters into the waters of baptism and takes upon them certain covenants or promises that they make to their Father in Heaven. That is the joy that the Gospel of Jesus Christ can bring into your life.
Here is the group of family members that made it to the baptism. How lucky we are to have such a wonderful family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: