Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Notice anything different?!


Yesterday I went to my average check-up orthodontist appointment and unbeknownst to me and my orthodontist... it was time!! No more can-openers for me! My teeth feel like... polished rocks. I can't stop rolling my tongue back and forth and back and forth... it feels so.... foreign. I can't wait to dig my teeth into some corn on the cob. Anyways, my teeth have endured just over two years of captivity and now they're free... and looking better than ever! That's all.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Wow!! You look beautiful! Go and sink them chompers into a juicy burger and don't take any of it with you (in your teeth that is). Word from the wise: Wear your retainer! If you lose it or break it, get another... Much cheaper than more braces and oh how those teeth have memory.