Wednesday, March 3, 2010

6th graders in my back seat

Jaci: Hannah, you know a lot of scientific names...what's the scientific name for... (looking around until restaurant is spyed) "Black Bear"?
Hannah: Oh I know it's...
Me interrupting: What's the scientific name for "You're a goober"?

Jaci: Crazy, I was crazy so they locked me in a circle room. That really bugs me. Bugs, I hate bugs they drive me crazy. Crazy, I was crazy so they locked me in a circle room. That really bugs me. Bugs....

....you see where I'm going with this????

2 comments:

Trina said...

I'm laughing at the goober comment!!!

I'm hoping you've escaped, "Mom!" "What?" "You have five minutes to get rid of that word."

This does nothing for my excitement to chaperone a 2-day 6th grade field trip. SO HAPPY there's no room for parents on the bus!!!!

Juliet said...

I don't get it. Are these both from the same car ride?