Thanks Trina for giving an excuse to post. I know you can't wait to read this so I will delay no further.
8 favorite t.v. shows
1. Gilmore Girls
2. So you think you can dance
5. Amazing Race
That's about all that occupies my DVR
8 books I recommend...this will be short
1. Anything Mary Higgins Clark I'm a sucker for a good clean strangling at 1:00 a.m.
2. A heart like His...Virginia Pearce
3. To Kill a Mockingbird...I know sophomore reading but I still loved it.
4. I'm out
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Called to be the new Activity Day leader...in my last three callings I have had to follow Kay, Sunni and Kristi...man these shoes have been hard to fill
2. listened to two 13 year old boys on violin and piano play my favorite christmas song...The First Noel
3. Sang O holy night in church with a 13 year old solo girl...great job!
4. Sang in the Craterian Ginger Rogers Theater...always a joy
5. Listened to my daughter sing with children's chorus...fabulous...really!
6. Sang with my daughter in the Craterian
7. Listened and sang with a harp...cool!
8. Attended a Feast of Singing at United First Methodist and listened to my 13 year old son sing with the bell choir....A joyous day indead!
8 things to look forward to
1. Hello... Christmas
2. My White Christmas/It's a Wonderful Life traditional Christmas Eve viewing
3. Christmas Eve in general...ahhh the suspense...beats the let down after Christmas anyday
4. This week in a half that has few obligations
5. After Christmas trip to Utah...I love my family
Those are enough to fill me
8 things on my wish list
1. Steam mop hopefully on Santa's sleigh
2. gloves...the fun colorful kind
3. new phone...can you see the tears falling...my poor new phone went for a swim in the washing machine
4. gormet hot chocolate
5. White Christmas...oh wait I'm driving to Utah the next day...today counts!!!
8 things I love about winter
3. warm, fun socks
4. hot chocolate
5. movie nights
7. bright colors
8. fun jammies
8 people to tag
merry christmas to all my loved ones...feel free to tag yourself if you want